Terms of Trade
Acceptance Of The Terms Of Trade
Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on our warranties and limitations of our liability. By placing an order through our website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Changes To The Terms Of Trade
1. MOSS of the ISLES has the right to change our Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements and circumstances. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.mossoftheisles.com website.
Definitions And Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, ‘MOSS of the ISLES’ means MOSS of the ISLES Limited, trading as MOSS of the ISLES, ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the ‘Products’ meaning our MOSS of the ISLES products which may be ordered on our website and the ‘Product Subtotal’ means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on our website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The online sale of the Products offered on the website is intended to individuals who are residing in all locations that it is possible for us to deliver to. We will always make our utmost effort to fulfill a delivery to a location and on time, however if this is impossible we will make contact straight away to arrange an alternate delivery or refund the order.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are all those presented on our website, subject to availability.
2. We will use our best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of our Products presented on our website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product or exact packaging.
1. The shipping fee for IRELAND will be EURO €6.00 for an entire subtotal per order for all orders.
2. The shipping fee for UK will be EURO €10.00 for an entire subtotal per order for all orders.
1. MOSS of the ISLES will use reasonable endeavors to dispatch an order within 3 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) complete and submit the online order through our website by adding a product to your digital basket on our site.
(b) enter all required information for delivery and also for billing including relevant card details
2. MOSS of the ISLES reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once we have accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and on MOSS of the ISLES. The status of your order will be emailed to you, if you have any questions regarding your order please contact us as soon as possible to resolve any issues.
Prices And Payment
1. All prices on the website are in Euro and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.mossoftheisles.com website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to MOSS of the ISLES for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by PAYPAL at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through a secure payment system which is encrypted to protect all information, no third parties or ourselves will have access to your payment information.
1. MOSS of the ISLES is only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of MOSS of the ISLES breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but we are not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. MOSS of the ISLES reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and MOSS of the ISLES will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. MOSS of the ISLES shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions we give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. We will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of MOSS of the ISLES to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following “Warranty” clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of MOSS of the ISLES for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of MOSS of the ISLES breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer, you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
Your Right To Cancel The Purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by us, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original and unsealed packaging, to the following address: MOSS of the ISLES returns, FMP SPA CONCEPTS, 1 CARRICKHILL ROAD MIDDLE, PORTMARNOCK, CO DUBLIN, IRELAND
4. MOSS of the ISLES will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase, if this is delayed we will make contact via email to notify you.
Refunds And Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.mossoftheisles.com website can be returned to MOSS of the ISLES for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, stockist or our own physical store must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, we will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to MOSS of the ISLES. The shipping charge of EURO €6.00 (Republic of Ireland)€10 (Great Britain) will be payable.
3. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, MOSS of the ISLES will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
4. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for MOSS of the ISLES to process any refund or exchange. Please email to email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that our staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
5. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by MOSS of the ISLES. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
6. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method
used for payment.